GOLD as we know is a favorite among us Indians and we are invariably attracted to this alluring metal . I just got inspired by gold for this makeup tutorial. Hope you all like it.
Here is how I acheived it.
1. Taking a flat eye shadow brush pick up some black eyeshadow matte preferablly and place it on the inner and outer corner of the lids and keep the centre of the eyes clean.
2. Take a gold eyeshadow and pat in on the centre of the lids and taking a small blending brush with very light hands blend it into the black softly.
3. Place a medium brown eyeshadow on the crease and blend it into the black eyeshadow and blend it well and apply a matte eye shadow under the eyebrows. Apply the same gold and black eye shadows on the waterline and smudge it well.
4. Line your eyes with a black eyeliner and curl your eyelashes apply your mascara and you are done!
Here is the final look. Hope you all liked it.
1. NYX eyeshadow base in skin tone.
2.L.A. COLORS MINERALS single eyeshadow in GOLD
3.MATTE BLACK EYESHADOW FROM COASTAL SCENTS ORIGINAL 88 PALETTE
4.COVERGIRL SINGLE EYESHADOW IN
5.M.A.C. FLUIDLINE IN BLACKTRACK.
6. M.A.C. EYE PENCIL IN SMOLDER
7.L’OREAL VOLUMINOUS MASCARA IN BLACK.
Until next time…