So for this post I was trying to figure out a theme I would like to get inspired from and I was drawing a blank so I drew the inspiration from the blank and came up with a look as it came along.
So ultimately it turned out to be a soft black smokey eye makeup.
I dont know sometimes I feel like I should rename my blog to SMOKEY EYES BLOG. I have such a hard time coming up with names for my posts as they are in some way or form smokey eyes. I just love smokey eyes too much, maybe more than I should, Oh who am I kidding I love my smokey eyes…
So here is another one..
So lets begin:
1. Primed the eyes with UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion). Then I applied NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in BLACK BEAN to the lids keeping it close to the lids. Using my finger I blended it evenly on the lids and took whatever what left on the waterline.
2. Taking a jet black eye shadow on a flat eye shadow brush I packed it closely to the lids and applied it close to the lids.
3. Next taking a small blending brush I smoothed the black eye shadow on the lids and moved it toward the crease.
4. Next I took a medium black eye shadow or the darkest grey eye shadow on a fluffy bending brush and started to blend, blend and blend some more.
5. Some more blending and then I applied the highlight shade, a matte color eye shadow closest to the skin tone under the brow bone and in the tear duct.
6. I smudged the dark black eye shadow on the waterline and tighlined my eyes with the gel eye liner, and curled my lashes and applied loads of black mascara.
Here is the final look.
I think its a pretty wearable black smokey eye. and its easier to play with lipsticks on this makeup as its not too out there.
I hope you all like it as much as I do.
P.S : A small haul coming up next, non makeup related,(mostly)
Until Next Time…