BRIGHT EYESHADOW MAKEUP LOOK FOR SUMMER 2014
Hey everyone! I am back with my favorite kind of post. Makeup tutorial!!! I had reviewed the Covergirl Tropical Fusion Eyeshadow Palette sometime back and had promised to do makeup looks using that palette. Here is the first one using all the four colors from that palette. I have used bright eyeshadows for this look which is perfect when you are in mood for having some fun. So here is the makeup look for summer 2014.
I am using this palette for this look.
COVERGIRL EYESHADOW QUAD TROPICAL FUSION
1. After priming your lids apply a white base. I have used NYX jumbo pencil in Milk. A white mkaes the lighter colors show much better on pigmented lids and also helps the brighter color pop more.
2. Next using a flat eyeshadow brush apply the lightest shade from the quad to the inner corners of the eye. Remember to tap off the excess product from the brush.
3. After that again with a flat shader brush apply the sea foam green eyeshadow to the remaining part of the lids.
4. Next take the blue eyeshadow and apply it on the outer corner of the lids and take it up the crease just staying on the outer corner.
5. Now apply the burnt orange to the crease ares using a blending brush. And blend well.
6. Next apply the lightest eyeshadow to the lower waterline not going all the way and apply the blue eyeshadow to the other half of the lower waterline and blend the two colors.
7. Take the lightest eyeshadow as use it as the highlight shade under the brow bone.
8. Apply black eyeliner and add mascara.
Hope you all liked the bright summer 2014 makeup look.
Related Posts via Categories