HOW TO FILL EYEBROWS WITH EYESHADOW
When I started doing makeup and later when I got to know about the more intricacies of makeup and how it can enhance your overall look I think filling my eyebrows was the last thing I did. I always thought this step can be ignored, it doesnt make much difference, I have fuller looking eyebrows. And I was plain lazy I guess. I never gave my eyebrows any attention other than plucking it.
But boy oh boy was I wrong or what? Filling your eyebrows is a mandatory step in your makeup routine;weather its for a daily basis or any special occasion, you simply can not ignore them. Eyebrows frame your face , just a little bit of attention to them and you will see a major difference in your appearance.
Now there are a couple of things you need to remember before you fill eyebrows with eyeshadow or pencil or any other product.
1. Never use black eyeshadow to fill eyebrows.
2. Dont overfill your eyebrows so they start looking unnatural .
There are various products you can use fill eyebrows eyebrow pencils, eyeshadows, gel eyeliner, color tattoos etc. Whatever you decide to fill eyebrows with just make sure the color isnt too dark and too stark. Black is a complete no-no.
Depending upon your complexion, you go for either taupe brown, light brown or dark brown.
My complexion is tan so I opt for medium brown eyeshadow, I also some times use dark brown eyeshadow if I a heavy smokey eye look. Also remember to choose only matte eyeshadow to fill your eyebrows.
1. Brush your eyebrows with the eyebrow brush. The first half of the eyebrow brush it upwards, and the rest brush them down in place so that there are no fly away.
2. Taking an angled liner brush, dip it into the eyeshadow and tap off the excess and using small strokes draw an outline on the eyebrows like so.
3. Once you have done that, keep adding the eyeshadow to fill the eyebrow using small strokes.
4.I f you want more defined eyebrows use a darker shade on the end of the eyebrow, the portion after the arch on the eyebrows.
5. Taking a concealer apply it on the upper and lower areas of the eyebrow and with a concealer brush pat the concealer neatly near the eyebrow, this will give the eyebrows an even neater look.
6. If you want you can apply a clear mascara or wax pencil on the eyebrow to keep them in place all day.
Here is a BEFORE and AFTER of the eyebrow
The brush I used fill eyebrows here is the KRYOLAN ANGLED LINER BRUSH .
There are various other ways you can fill your eyebrows. I shall do a post on them one by one. In the meanwhile I hope you like this post on How to fill eyebrows with eyeshadow helps you. Until next time…
Related Posts via Categories