Hello all dearies.
Today’s post is going to be a tutorial on maybelline color tattoo in tough as taupe for a day time look. Its a soft smokey eye look, perfect to pair any bright lipstick with, and I am using my current favorite lipstick maybelline 14 hour lipstick in infinitely fuchsia.
Hope you all like it.
1. Apply “tough as taupe” all over the lids using a synthetic flat eye shadow brush as the product is creamy..you can use your fingers too. I used the same product to fill my eyebrows too with the help of an angled brush.
|tough as taupe
2. Apply a dark brown shadow on the outer corner of your lids and bringing it inwards as you blend so there is no harsh line.
|lorac baked eye shadow in social
3. Taking the same dark brown eye shadow apply in on the lower lash line and smudge it a little so its slightly blended.
4. Apply a thin eye liner and add mascara and its almost done.
5. Now add your favorite lipstick and you are done.
Hoe you enjoyed the post.
Until next time…
Related Posts via Categories