PURPLE SMOKEY EYES: COASTAL SCENTS 88 ORIGINAL PALETTE
As you know I rediscovered my love for my 88 COASTAL SCENTS palette I wanted to try another smokey look, ya I know I do smokey eyes a lot, but what can I say I like’em guys…The color purple also suits the tan complexion a lot, it also compliments brown eyes. So obviously it is one of favorite color for eye makeup. Here is how I achieved this purple smokey eyes look. Hope you will like it.
So lets begin…
1. I applied wet and wild cream eye pencil in TECHNO 133 all over the lids up to the crease and also on the waterline. And I blended it with my finger.
2. I then applied a matte purple eyeshadow from the coastal scents 88 palette all over the lids and on the bottom lids with a flat eye shadow brush.
3. And then I added a matte magenta shade on the crease with a blending brush and with small strokes I blended the eye shadow and then I took a champagne shimmery color eye shadow as the highlight and applied it under the brow bone.
4. To deepen the look I added a matte black eyeshadow to the outer corner of lids. And then I started blending all the shades with a fluffy blending brush in small soft strokes until I got the desired smokey eye look.
5.For this purple smokey eyes look I lined my top and bottom lash line pretty heavily. I wanted bold eye liner.
6. Some mascara and my purple smokey eyes are done.
Hope you liked the look…
UNTIL NEXT TIME….
Related Posts via Categories