This post is going to be on my take of soft smokey eye for day time and all the more fun during the spring/summer time as it involves a bright pop of color. I used a teal blue color as my pop up color.
Below is a step wise tutorial on how to achieve this look. The NYX palette was just jumping at me do this look. The pictures didnt come out great though sorry! I will try to do a better job next time I promise.
1. apply this shade on the entire lid area hitting just below the crease.
2. apply this on the crease area and blend so there are no harsh lines.
3. Add a little bit of black eyeshadow on the outer v and blend it well. This palette doesnt have a black eyeshadow I just use it from another palette.
4. Add the highlight under your brow.
5. Now the fun part. Take a teal blue eye pencil and line your lower lash line.
I went over the liner with a teal shade in this palette to set the eyeshadow and also added black eyeliner in the water line to give i some depth, but its an optional step you can ignore it if you want to.
6. I added a black liner with an eye shadow to make it look softer and not so strong, you may use your regular eyeliner.
Hope you all liked it
Until next time…