For this look I have used my beloved NYX WICKED PALETTE,
which I have reviewed HERE
1.Take the warm gold eyeshadow and apply it on the lids.
2. Next I took an angled brush and picked up NYX JUMBO EYEPENCIL in Black bean on the brush and applied it as the eyeliner . I have exaggerated the shape but you may keep it the way you like.
3. I took the beautiful teal eyeshadow and layered it on top of the black cream base , the color came out to be almost black, so I would suggest to use a colored base in teal color to show the color properly.
4. Line the lower lash line with gold eyeshadow in the inner half and the teal eyeshadow on the outer half. And add a shimmery highlight color under the brows.
|INDIAN WEDDING MAKEUP TUTORIAL
5. Finish the look with mascara and you are done.
Now if long winged eyes are not your cup of tea you can just try the same look with different shape on the eyeliner.
Here is another option to wear the same colors.
1. Apply the gold eyeshadow all over the lids.
2, Taking the same NYX BLACK BEAN on an angled brush apply it as an eyeliner on top lashline and on lower lashline bringing the color only halfway in, on the rest of the inner half of the lower lashiline apply th gold eye shadow and smudge it .
3. Taking a deep brown eyeshadow on the blending brush apply it on the outer crease and blend it well. Then apply the teal color on the black bean cream eye base.
4. Add a shimmery highlight and pack up your top and bottom lashes with mascara and its done.
Here is the final look
For my lips I have used Maybelline’s Moisture Extreme lipstick in Wines and Roses.
Here is the finished look.
Until Next Time…