Hey everyone, I was just browsing through my SD card and saw the photos of this EOTD, I had said would be my next post and I totally forgot about it. So here it is my latest eye makeup tutorial (EOTD), using the URBAN DECAY AMMO PALETTE. This palette has URBAN DECAY’s best selling eye shadows and I love it because the colors are so well put together that they work across all skin tones.
Here are the pictures of the eye makeup :
The Urban Decay Ammo Palette one of my cherished and prized (priced) possession. Its very versatile. For this eye makeup I used three colors from this palette.
LAST CALL: A PLUM MAUVE SHADE
SIN: A WARM ROSY CHAMPAGNE SHADE
POLYESTER BRIDE: A FROSTY WHITE EYESHADOW
Here are the steps in detail for this eye makeup tutorial:
1. After priming my lids with Urban decay primer potion I applied SIN eyeshadow all over the lids including the tear duct area and also on the inner third part of the lower lashline.
2. Next I took LAST CALL on a fluffy blending brush and applied it on the outer corner of the lids and slowly bringing it up to the crease ans blending it along.
3. I blended the LAST CALL eye shadow and brought it all the way in on the lids but using soft strokes so that it fades into a rosy pink color towards the inner corner. And taking a small pencil brush I applied the LAST CALL eyeshadow on the lower lash line smudged it.
4. Next I took the POLYESTER BRIDE EYESHADOW and used it as highlight under the brow bone.
5. Used MAYBELLINE GEL EYELINER and COLOSSAL MASCARA and false eye lashes from ARDELL, to finish up the look.
How did u like it?
Here are couple other looks I created using the Urban Decay Ammo Palette
METALLIC GREEN SMOKEY EYES
HOLIDAY MAKEUP LOOK 2013
Until next time..
Related Posts via Categories